1. Chair’s introduction
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declaration of interests
4. Minutes of the 82nd meeting (ACM/MIN/82)
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/82 as a correct record of the Committee’s 82nd meeting.
5. Matters arising (ACM/1147)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
6. Domestic Kitchen Practices: Consolidating understanding; informing understanding (ACM/1148)
The Committee will receive a presentation on the Food Standard Agency’s recent research on domestic kitchen practices.
7. Infectious Intestinal Disease 2 attribution study (ACM/1149. For Members' Use Only)
Prof Sarah O’Brien will give a presentation on the work to establish the foodborne component of IID.
8. Salmonella, Toxoplasma, Hepatitis E, Yersinia, PRRSv, AMR in Campylobacter coli and ESBL E. coli in UK pigs at slaughter (ACM/1150)
AHVLA will present the results of the UK-wide microbiological monitoring programme of slaughter pigs.
9. Risk profile in relation to Toxoplasma in the food chain (ACM/1151)
Food Standards Agency will present its response to the Ad Hoc Group on Vulnerable Groups risk profile in relation to Toxoplasma in food chain.
10. Epidemiology of Foodborne Infections Group (ACM/1152)
Dr Paul Cook will update Members on the outcome of the EFIG meeting which took place on 5 June 2014.
11. Committee sub-groups
Antimicrobial Resistance Working Group (ACM/1153 and ACM/1154)
Prof John Coia will provide an update on the group’s third and fourth meetings.
12. Dates of future meetings (ACM/1155)
13. Any other business
14. Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
ACM/1156 Update from other Scientific Advisory Committees
ACM/1157 ACMSF Work plan
ACM/1158 Items of interest from the literature
ACM/1159) EFSA Opinion on the risk posed by pathogens in food of non-animal origin
ACM/1160 Report from the Ad Hoc Group on Raw, Rare and Low Temperature Cooked Food
ACM/1161 Campylobacter risk management programme
ACM/1162 Risk assessment for the use of Mycobacterium bovis BCG Danish Strain 1331 in Cattle: Risks to public health