1. Chair’s introduction
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declaration of interests
4. Minutes of the 84th meeting (ACM/MIN/84)
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/84 as a correct record of the Committee’s 84thmeeting.
5. Matters arising (ACM/1177)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
6. Output from horizon scanning workshop (ACM/1178)
The Committee to discuss how to take forward outputs from the January 2015 horizon scanning workshop.
7. Initial response to the ACMSF virus report (ACM/1179)
The Committee will be updated on the initial response to their report An update on viruses in the food chain.
8. Campylobacter Retail Survey (ACM/1180)
The FSA will present the findings of the 12 month study of levels of Campylobacter in chicken.
9. Risk assessment for the use of Mycobacterium bovis BCG Danish Strain 1331 in Cattle: Risks to public health (ACM/1181)
The Committee will be briefed on the field trial and asked to comment on the proposed risk assessment
10. Epidemiology of Foodborne Infections Group (ACM/1182)
Dr Paul Cook will update Members on the outcome of the EFIG meeting which took place on 5 June 2015.
11. Committee sub-groups
- Antimicrobial Resistance Working Group (ACM/1183)
Prof John Coia will provide an update on the group’s seventh and eighth meetings
- Ad Hoc Group on Eggs (ACM/1184)
Prof John Coia will provide an update on the group’s first and second meetings
12. Dates of future meetings (ACM/1185)
13. Any other business
14. Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
ACM/1186 Update from other Scientific Advisory Committees
ACM/1187 ACMSF Work plan
ACM/1188 Listeria in cooked sliced meat - A Review of current practices
ACM/1189 Items of interest from the literature