- Chair’s introduction
- Apologies for absence
- Declaration of interests
- Minutes of the 95th meeting (ACM/MIN/95)
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/95 as a correct record of the Committee’s 95th meeting.
- Matters arising (ACM/1320)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
- ACMSF Terms of Reference (ACM/1321)
Members will be asked to comment on their terms of reference.
- Ad Hoc Group on non-proteolytic Clostridium botulinum and vacuum and modified atmosphere packaged foods (ACM/1322)
The Chair of the Ad Hoc Group on non-proteolytic Clostridium botulinum and vacuum and modified atmosphere packaged foods will present the group’s report to discuss.
- Tickborne Encephalitis virus risks to public health (ACM/1323)
The Committee will be asked to comment on draft risk assessment.
- Food and You Survey: Wave 5 Findings (ACM/1324)
The Committee will receive a presentation from the Food Standards Agency on the Food and You Survey: Wave 5 Findings
- Areas of Research Interest (ACM/1325)
The Committee will receive a presentation on the Food Standards Agency’s proposed areas of research interest.
- Epidemiology of Foodborne Infections Group (ACM/1326)
Dr Paul Cook will update Members on the outcome of the EFIG meeting held on 6 December 2019.
- Proposed Horizon Scanning Workshop (ACM/1327)
The Committee will be briefed on a proposed horizon scanning workshop.
- Committee update
- Ad Hoc Group on QACs and Biocides used in food processing.
- Dates of future meetings (ACM/1328)
- Any other business
- Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
- Update on estimates of norovirus burden (ACM/1329) Reserved business
The Committee will be updated on the findings of an FSA funded study on the estimation of norovirus burden attributed to the food chain.
ACM/1330: Literature review on botulism in cattle, sheep and goats
ACM/1331: ACMSF Work plan
ACM/1332: Update from other committees
ACM/1333: Items of interest from the literature
ACM/1334: ACMSF’s report on multidimensional representation of risks
ACM/1335: EUROBAROMETER report for the UK 2019
ACM/1336: EFSA Scientific Opinion: Whole genome sequencing and metagenomics for outbreak investigation, source attribution and risk assessment of food-borne microorganisms