1. Chair’s introduction
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declaration of interests
4. Minutes of the 90th meeting (ACM/MIN/90)
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/90 as a correct record of the Committee’s 90th meeting.
5. Matters arising (ACM/1253)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
6. First Draft of ACMSF Report on Campylobacter (ACM/1254)
The Chair of the Ad Hoc Group on Campylobacter will present the first draft of the Group’s report for consideration by the committee. N.B. The draft report is marked for Members’ use only.
7. ACMSF fixed-term task and finish group on antimicrobial resistance (ACM/1255)
The above group will present its draft report (antimicrobial resistance in the food chain; research questions and potential approaches) for consideration by the committee.
8. Raw drinking milk (and certain raw milk products) (ACM/1256)
Dr Paul Cook will present a paper introducing work the FSA is carrying out to assess the microbiological risk associated with raw drinking milk (and certain raw milk products) and to seek the Committee's views.
9. Food and You Survey: Findings from Wave 4 (ACM/1257)
The Committee will receive a presentation from the Food Standards Agency on the results of Wave 4 of the Food and You Survey.
9. Epidemiology of Foodborne Infections Group (ACM/1258)
Dr Paul Cook will update Members on the outcome of the EFIG meetings held on 6 June 2017 and 17 January 2018.
10. Output from horizon scanning workshop
The Committee will discuss the outcome of the previous day’s horizon scanning workshop.
11. Dates of future meetings (ACM/1259)
12. Any other business
13. Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
ACM/1260 ACMSF Workplan
ACM/1261 Risk assessment on M. bovis
ACM/1262 Update from other committees
ACM/1263 FSA Board paper on Antimicrobial Resistance
ACM/1264 The FSA’s preparation for the UK’s exit from the EU
ACM/1265 EFSA Opinion on hepatitis E virus as a food-borne pathogen
ACM/1266 Items of interest from the literature
ACM/1267 Campylobacter trends 2015-2017