1. Chair’s introduction
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declaration of interests
4. Minutes of the 91st meeting (ACM/MIN/91)
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/91 as a correct record of the Committee’s 91st meeting.
5. Matters arising (ACM/1268)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
6. Raw drinking milk (and certain raw milk products) (ACM/1269)
The Committee will be asked to comment on a revised assessment of the microbiological risk associated with raw drinking milk (and certain raw milk products).
7. Risks associated with raw pet food (ACM/1270)
The Committee will be asked to comment on a paper on the risks to humans associated with the use of raw pet food.
8. Epidemiology of Foodborne Infections Group (ACM/1271)
Dr Paul Cook will update Members on the outcome of the EFIG meeting held on 17 January 2018.
9. Output from horizon scanning workshop (ACM/1272)
The Committee will be asked to consider the outcome of the January 2018 horizon scanning workshop.
10. Committee updates
• ACMSF fixed-term task and finish group’s report on antimicrobial resistance (AMR in the food chain; research questions and potential approaches)
• Changes to pesticides maximum residue levels: potential impact on food safety (ACM/1273)
• FSA’s guidance on vacuum and modified atmosphere packed chilled foods
11. Dates of future meetings (ACM/1274)
12. Any other business
13. Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
ACM/1275: ACMSF Work plan
ACM/1276: Update from other committees
ACM/1277: Items of interest from the literature
ACM/1278: Fixed-term task and finish group on antimicrobial resistance: AMR in the food chain; research questions and potential approaches
ACM/1279: Recent publications from EFSA