1. Chair’s introduction
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declaration of interests
4. Minutes of the 81st meeting
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/81 as a correct record of the Committee’s 81st meeting.
5. Matters arising (ACM/1133)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
6. Update on viruses in the food chain (ACM/1134)
Prof Sarah O’Brien will present the draft final report of the work of the Ad Hoc Group on Foodborne Viral Infections.
7. Listeriosis in England and Wales (ACM/1135)
Public Health England will update the Committee on the incidence of Listeriosis in England and Wales.
8. Relative risk ranking of ready-to-eat foods for vulnerable groups (ACM/1136)
The Committee will be asked to comment on the FSA’s risk ranking work on ready-to-eat foods for vulnerable groups in relation to Listeria.
9. Street Spice outbreak (ACM/1137)
Public Health England will present the findings from the Street Spice curry leaves outbreak investigation.
10. Epidemiology of Foodborne Infections Group (ACM/1138)
Dr Paul Cook will update Members on the outcome of the EFIG meeting which took place on 9 December 2013.
12. Committee sub-groups
Antimicrobial Resistance Working Group (ACM/1139)
Prof David McDowell will provide an update on the group’s second meeting.
13. Dates of future meetings (ACM/1140)
14. Any other business
15. Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
ACM/1141 Update from other Scientific Advisory Committees
ACM/1142 ACMSF Work plan
ACM/1143 Items of interest from the literature
ACM/1144 Scottish Government VTEC/E.coli O157 action plan
ACM/1145 FSA Campylobacter workshop report
ACM/1146 Codex Committee on Food Hygiene