1. Chair’s introduction
2. Apologies for absence
3. Declaration of interests
4. Minutes of the 75th meeting (ACM/MIN/75)
Members will be invited to approve ACM/MIN/75 as a correct record of the Committee’s 75th meeting.
5. Matters arising (ACM/1032)
The Secretariat has produced an information paper summarising action taken on points arising from the minutes of previous meetings.
6. Infectious Intestinal Disease Study 2 (ACM/1033)
Professor Sarah O’Brien will give a presentation on the outcome of the Second Study of Infectious Intestinal Disease in the community.
7. Risk profile in relation to toxoplasma in the food chain(ACM/1034)
Dr Rick Holliman will present the final report of the work of the Ad Hoc Group on Vulnerable Groups on toxoplasma in the food chain.
8. Waste and Resources Action Programme (WRAP): Quality, safety and use of digestate in UK agriculture (ACM/1035)
Dr David Tompkins will brief the Committee on WRAP’s report on the quality, safety and use of digestate in UK agriculture. The Committees’ comments will be sought on microbiological aspects of the report.
9. Mycobacterium bovis and the possible health risks associated with unpasteurised milk and milk products (ACM/1047)
The Committee will be updated on a sub-group’s further consideration of the data.
10. Committee sub-groups
Ad Hoc Group on Foodborne Viral Infections
- Professor Sarah O’Brien will report on the Group’s fourth and fifth meetings.
11. Role of assessors (ACM/1036)
The Chair will clarify the role of assessors, Members and the Secretariat as recommended by the quinquennial review.
12. Dates of future meetings (ACM/1037)
13. Any other business
14. Public Questions and Answers
Members of the public present will be invited to ask any questions they may have about the Committee and/or to make any statements.
ACM/1038 Update from other Scientific Advisory Committees
ACM/1039 Report of the Salmonella Bareilly outbreak in the UK 2010
ACM/1040 FSA survey of Listeria monocytogenes and other microorganisms in cooked sliced meat and pâtés at retail
ACM/1041 Final response to the recommendations of the 2011 quinquennial review of the ACMSF
ACM/1042 FSA Review of food safety behaviours in the home
ACM/1043 Items of possible interest from the literature
ACM/1044 Membership of current ACMSF ad hoc and working groups
ACM/1045 FSA Chief Scientist Report 2010
ACM/1046 2010 UK Zoonoses Report